Friday 30 November 2012

Moranthology, Caitlin Moran

Read in hardback, birthday present from Paddy.

Caitlin Moran's book, How to Be a Woman, was my favourite read from last year. So I was eager to read this one when it came out.

This book is a collection of Moran's writings for The Times - including articles, TV reviews, interviews, and reported late night conversations with her long suffering husband.

The subject matter is various and wide ranging, so not as focussed as How to be a Woman. Also some serious articles have been included, so it's not a laugh a minute, although I did snigger out loud in places.

Almost makes me prepared to pay for online subscription to The Times so I can read everything Caitlin writes, but maybe I'll just wait for the next book to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment